Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Appropriately well fed and sleepy at the end of this Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, I wish to say how thankful I am to have had the opportunity to assist all of my patients in the achievement of their aesthetic goals this past year.

I also want to say a special thank you to all of you who have taken the extra effort to write to me about how our intervention has improved your lives... Here is a recent example of one of our patient's letters:


Sarah,

I can't even begin to express with words how radically my life has changed for
the better since choosing to go with Dr. Soto (you, Cassie, etc.)
For an entire year, all I wanted was to cover up the horrible breast aug performed
by a different doctor.  No low cut tops, v-necks, bathing suits, etc.  It's amazing how
limited your choices are when you have to eliminate those.  I got a second surgery
(capsulectomy) with that same doctor, but it only made my problem worse.
I was horrified, discouraged, ashamed, and desperate to find a way to get it fixed.

I met with a lot of other plastic surgeons before choosing to go with Dr. Soto.  All of
them offering different ideas to fix my problem in a variety of price ranges.  I was terrified
to make another bad decision.

Dr. Soto was very impressive at the consultation- experienced, informative, knowledgeable, and with an
endless list of credentials. But I really needed an extra push, a little more guidance... which is where
you came in, Sarah.  You showed me so much compassion, gave me reassurances I didn't have within
myself.  I needed to know someone else understood my problem.  I knew you did.  I knew this was the
right fit for me.  I prayed really hard and finally decided to go with Dr. Soto.

Today, (six weeks after my corrective surgery with Dr. Soto), I roll into my follow-up
appointment feeling confident and wearing a low cut v-neck top.  I feel good, look
better than ever before, and I'm not taking anymore pain medication (which I had to
take regularly due to the level 3 capsule I had before).

I will never forget what you've done for me and I'm happy to refer Dr. Soto to everyone
I know, everyone who needs to have breast surgery.  Dr. Soto stepped up for me, promising
good, but delivering great.  My expectations were exceeded beyond imaginable.

Please feel free to share this email with anyone who needs reassurance.  I know how scary it is
having gone through three surgeries myself to get this right.  If only I had hindsight, I would've
known to go with Dr. Soto from the beginning.

Warmest regards,

A Very Happy Patient




Visit Us:







Follow Us!


No comments:

Post a Comment