Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Worst Idea Ever

With it's longer nights, the Winter is the time when a lot of people decide to open night clubs and bars.
During a recent conversation with an investor, concepts of themes for such a club popped up in the discussion.
As I noticed a crackhead walking the streets in search of a trick to fund her habit - I cracked that the guy should open a tiddie bar but with women who would be considered unattractive by most standards.

Instead of pretty and fine women - he should have crackheads, meth tweakers and heroin addicts as his entertainment.
Since strip clubs really sell the illusion of availability - these women would lower the standard and increase a man's expectation of "getting lucky".
Imagine a strip club filled with Anorexic women.

And women who've had one or both breasts removed.

And amputees.

And extremely obese women.

And even midgets.
I know, I know... . This concept treats these women as performers in a side show.
But what do normal strip clubs do?
Don't these types of women deserve to be desired for their particular types of beauty?
As I explained this concept (Mostly in jest.) - the investor warmed to the concept.
I don't know if it will get off the ground.
But if it does, I'll post some photos of the talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment