Monday, February 28, 2011

"The Ant Bully"

 That's what a doorman called me.
Why?
Because I'm amused when people who think that they are important get offended by the simplest of slights.

Sometimes I'll put two cherries on one drink while placing only one on the others belonging to a group of women.
To most people this is no big deal.
Sometimes I'll put a cosmo in a more decorated glass while giving the rest of the women in the party the standard glassware.
To most people this is no big deal.

But maybe club women are different.
Maybe women who frequent night clubs have a need to feel special.
I really don't know, but it's funny to watch a group of women getting upset that one member of their group might be getting something perceived as being only slightly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment