Friday, February 18, 2011

What I Do

Anyone who has seen the Kitchen Nightmares series has some idea of what I do for nightclubs.
I am a terrible employee - but a good boss.
Every sport played, every school attended or every job worked - I always seemed to be on the verge of expulsion. (But the odd thing is that I've gotten awards from every job worked, school attended or sport played.)
It's not that I sucked at any of these things - only that I did that which I thought was best.
(Sometimes with a less than desirable outcome.)
I hated being yelled at.
I hated when I knew more or was better than whomever was above me.
I would talk back if a boss, teacher or coach was mistreating one of my 'team members' (anyone with whom I was close to).

Odd - what others view as a liability can often be turned into a money making asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment