Friday, December 5, 2008

Venus + Jupiter + Moon = ?

Man...
I gotta" stop reading Subrealism and FreemanPress.
When I stepped outside this past Monday evening - I saw this (only with a "frown").
One of the lights in the sky is Venus, one Jupiter and the other a crescent Moon.
It was a beautiful night, but the image just seemed odd.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/12/081201-jupiter-venus.html
I just know that I'm having Apocalyptic or Dystopic nightmares tonight.

Moon - (Selene, Artemus, Diana, Isis, Thoth, Hecate) - Fertility

Venus - (Lucifer, Aphrodite, Ishtar, Our Lady Mary) - The Creatrix

Jupiter - (Zeus, Thor, Wotan) - King Of the gods
In Kabbalistic mysticism (Jupiter) is the symbol of the angel Sachiel of the order of the Cherubim and is associated with the "new" age.

I'm not into astrology but WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment