Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Did Iman just want a "Trophy Husband" in David Bowie?


Maybe Halle just couldn't find a decent Black guy.


George Lucas must be slumming. Or maybe it's the slave/master fixation.



Hot-tress Zoe Saldana must not be able to find a "Real Brotha'" either - now that she has made it.

Somehow rapper Paul Wall gets a pass. Maybe it's because he "Acts Black".


Lucy Lui's man must be suffering from some sort of Asian fixation.

Mike Tyson must have been too Black for Robin Givens.


Maury must have an old school fetish for Asian women.


Even a bi-racial brotha' can't get a pass for going white.

Tasteless Full Metal Jacket quotes aside, Wayne Brady must be settling.


CVT - "... but let's be easy on the references to the hotness of Asian women."
No offense was intended but there are a lot of beautiful Asian women. And just like all races - there are some butt ugly ones too.
As I stated earlier, I have no fetish for any one race of women. I see a great deal of beautiful women from all races.
I seem to go through stages of; short women, then to blonds, then on to tall women, then to dark hair, then to short hair, then to really smart women, then on to really great personalities and so on.
Black women seem to get the most upset if I'm with a non-Black woman. Black guys just seem to understand what I see in each.
The other women in the racial group that I'm dating seem to be okay with it too. The Asian, Hispanic or white guys seem to be the most upset with me "taking one of their women".
If I date a darker Black woman, the light-skinned women say that I'm color struck or trying to be more Black.
If I date a light-skinned Black woman, the darker women comment that I'm color-struck or that I'm trying to be white.
I date whom I like at the time.
And if I'm not effing you and you don't like whom I'm effing, eff you.
I'm all for the Black family.
But when did bi-racial children stop being Black?
What inter-racial couples are acceptable?

No comments:

Post a Comment