Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"That" Thing

 Most ethnic men like a girl with a nice round... ummm... set of glutes.
Yep me too.
But there has to be something else that catches my eye.
I generally like tall and fit women with feminine faces.
 But I have a thing for pigeon-toed women.
I have no idea as to why - maybe it's because they seem to be inviting you to "come on in" when viewed from behind?
 I also love strong hamstrings on a woman.
I like thick quads but they look funny when paired with weak hamstrings.
And then there's "The Gap".
Many say that the gap is seen only on skinny girls - but this is not true.
The Gap is seen on fit women.
I'm sure it has something to do with reproduction or health or whatever... .
But if I see an attractive woman with strong hamstrings, a gap and she is walking pigeon-toed - I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment