Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tomorrow is the day... That I have been waiting three years of my life for.







Going to Edinburgh tomorrow!

I leave this dump to go to the most magnificent place in the whole wide world… Manchester, England!!!

I feel guilty because I have to leave my dad (who also really wants to go) behind :’( and I wanted to spent it with him. But instead, I’m spending it with my grandma that I haven’t seen on so many years, but that’s pretty awesome too :)

I think I wasn’t too nervous until today. What if grandma doesn’t like me? What if the TSA steal something outta my bag? What if my 20 something year old cousin (who never had a girlfriend before and recently ‘liked’ a page called I Hate Being Single) starts having feelings for me? O.O

Eh, I’ll just throw a burger at him. All I hope for is to not look like I come from a home filled with garbage, mess, fat lards, idiots, or… well… drugs! I wanna look like I come from a fun, higher class, smart intelligent home……….. Wish that was the truth v.v

But I’m sharing a room with my grandma cause apparently my uncle who lives there (who used to do drugs and is super religious it ain’t even funny oh, and is a total prick) prays late at night in the guest room… so its either share a room with my grandma and have nowhere to jack-off or be woken up every night to some freak praying at my bedside -.-

I know I’m going to have fun, though. I’m going to my most favorite places in the whole world, seeing people I’ve been wanting to see for so many long years, and see where I could live in ten years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment