Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo



I just submitted my visa application!!! WOW!!! Now I’m super excited to see if I get accepted…I really hope I do so I can go to England on time for my concert! Apparently I have to give my bio-metrics details…that’s interesting. I’ve never had my fingerprints done so that will be an experience. I really hope that the Immigration services will let me enter the country on 16 August. That weekend is VFEST!!! If  you’ve never been to Vfest it is a festival of amazing music including: Arctic Monkeys, Scouting for Girls, Tinnie Tempah…etc. A weekend full of music and exciting times. 



Crossing Loch Nevis (by Duncan Allan)



Urquhart Castle

Fun Student/Youth Run Blog for any followers who live in the United Kingdom:

I focus on USA stuff cause I live here. So have fun with this one guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment