Monday, May 16, 2011

The Goods

 I'm just chillin'
Sure, I used to be a label whore but now I just get what I like and what fits my daily needs.
Robert Graham shirts are fairly standard.
Most can be worn with almost anything.
What I like are the contrasting cuffs and collars. (You see the guys on any of The Real Housewives shows wearing this brand all the time.)
But don't be a sucker, don't go to Neiman Marcus or Saks  to plop down two to three hundred dollars on a shirt.
Wait till they're past season and buy them at any upscale outlet mall.
The brand isn't popular enough to have a market for knock-offs.
And the brand isn't big enough yet for them to create a second-tier-outlet-only line.
My other most common purchase is a pair or two of these Donald Pliner Uwait slip-ons. (In brown and black)
Just go online and buy them half the $250 asking price of department stores.
Throw on a pair of Polo Khakis and you can go from one situation to the next without having to change clothes for each environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment