Thursday, January 7, 2010

Country 'Bama Boys

I hate Alabama.
I hate that the Trojans had to share a title with the Tide back in '78 even after USC beat Alabama in the regular season.
I also hate Nick Saban.
I hate that LSU played Oklahoma for the title back in 2003 even though USC was ranked number one in both major human polls.
I even called last years Utah win against Alabama out of spite for the Country 'Bama Boys.
Needless to say - I hate Alabama.

But I hate Texas even more.
After a week in which two former USC quarterbacks (Mark Sanchez (Jets) v. Carson Palmer Bengals)) battled in the NFL for positions in the post season - nothing could end my week better than a Longhorns loss.
For one day (and one day only), I am a Nick Saban/Alabama fan.
I'll only say this once in my lifetime, "Rolllll Tide!".

No comments:

Post a Comment