Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hooker Boots

I'm no podiatrist but I don't see the benefit of some women's cravings for a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps.
Some women would appear the same as a house being balanced on a straight pin.
Seeing Sherri Sheppard in these shoes almost caused me to vomit.
What is it with women's fascination with shoes?
Do they feel as though they are being judged by their choice of footwear?
Maybe they're correct.
A simple moccasin seems to convey a sensible motherly look.

While a slight heel may suggest a bit more daring.

Acrylic pumps suggest a sense of ease.
A sense of availability.
A sense of goods being for sale to the highest bidder.

Even the proper "hooker boot" can convey a sense of sexiness.

While some avant-garde designs hearken back to the bondage some women endured in other cultures.

I have no foot fetishes - but I do notice what a woman wears.
I may be wrong - but I can usually tell what I'm in for sexually by the shoes a woman chooses to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment