Monday, June 27, 2011

Buckingham Palace. London, UK.



Aloe Blacc & The Grand Scheme | Glastonbury Festival 2011 | 06.27.2011

Enjoy our performance from the 2011 Glastonbury Festival this past Saturday.  This performance was taken a live broadcast of the festival on BBC2.  You can check out more footage & exclusive photos here.



Buckingham Palace 



Hermitage Castle by asc_ms on Flickr.

UK Weather knows how to seduce me.

I was supposed to leave earlier this afternoon, but the weather’s so nice, I had to stay.

The forecast for the rest of the week doesn’t look so bright, though, so I’m still leaving later tonight. I can’t keep up with your mood swings, UK Weather. I’m quitting you. 



Idea submitted by teamfrenchtoast.

Out of the many “serene” moments experienced abroad, few compare to sitting in Piccadilly Circus on the night before my flight home to the US. I realized that this was the last thing I was doing in the UK after being in the country for several months. While sitting and staring at London’s world famous commercial district, I thought of all of the memories I had made there and how I felt as if I was leaving home rather than coming back. I decided that I had accomplished everything I set out to do and I had no regrets or “I wish I saw this town” moments. After reflecting on the past 5 months in England, I was perfectly content and happy with the experience.

The spot where I sat for nearly 3 hours and pondered my return home.



Buckingham Palace. London, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment