Friday, June 24, 2011

Photo



These are the states I’ve been to. Hell, this is EVERYWHERE I’ve been to.





This is even more accurate regarding my minimal travels.

Note that St. Martin Parish in Louisiana is split up in two because of a surveying error made in the 1860s. I have not been to the isolated southern part of it, just the northern portion that Interstate 10 runs through.

In total, I have been to 183 counties, parishes, independent cities in 13 states, comprising 5.8% of all the counties in the country, and I have been to the District of Columbia.

Overall, it’s proof that I really need to travel more. I still haven’t even been south of St. Petersburg in my home state, but at least I’ve made it to New York City, Washington, D.C., and erm … Houston.

You can make one of these maps here, by the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment