Friday, June 24, 2011

Photo

Well, Fleet Foxes were lovely last night in Wolverhampton, England. I think Robin was a little sick though, so I felt bad for him. It was weird seeing them in another country. They played a smidge differently and the crowds were definitely different than American crowds. There were TONS of older people. I mean like 40+. It was odd, but hey… if you like Fleet Foxes you like Fleet Foxes, am I right?  I am. I’ll spam some photos and such later when I have more time. Cymru is calling me for now.



Ribbleshead Viaduct on Flickr.

A shot of Riibleshead Viaduct which I took on a recent photography workshop. Looking forward to going back to the area at some point and shooting some more stuff.

i fell in love with british artists

The Times Good University Guide 2012 - Durham University is ranked 6th in the country. Yeah, baby!:


University College Campus (the one I'll be at)

(University College Campus - the one I’ll be at)

I hope with everything I’ve got that I’ll be able to call Durham my own in October. If I get those 3 A’s, I’m there…

AAAAH. I’m as nervous as I am excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment