Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo



This. Is why I love America.

I don’t mean like loving that way or anything!

from Zerochan

(Or rather soon-to-be ex-classmates…)

So, why are you excited to spend your vacations on the U.S.?

Classmates: I can’t wait for the theme parks! Oh, and this Water Park, and Walt Disney World, and the rollercoasters and buy this and that clothing and arrgh! It’ll be awesome! 8D

Me: My family there lives conveniently in access to several bookstores, and there are several museums I want to visit or re-visit! History! Also, there’s this book I want to get and this animation film that isn’t being sold ATM in my place, and those videogames at a decent price… I also can’t wait to be able to wear coats and the like on a bit cool weather :’D

…really. I was looking through the list of unvisited museums from last year that I missed and I just got ecstatic. Ffff. I can’t wait to be a Gru in Halloween, either.

…I’m not saying it’s “bad” what my classmates aspire to (I would personally love to go to Walt Disney World someday, I’m just not overexcited yet ^^; ) but oh boy… well, I guess that the clothing factor detracts me a bit, so yay?

If anybody of you lives in Virginia or Columbia or Maryland or the like, please tell me so I can give in an attempt to bug you :3 hah!


/Random





No comments:

Post a Comment