Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo

Abortion changes to be snuck in without a vote (UK):

The government is seeking ways to make it more difficult for women [or people] to access an abortion without bringing the proposal to a vote in Parliament, Liberal Conspiracy reports.

The Department of Health is looking for ways to force women [or people] to undergo mandatory ‘counselling’ before getting an abortion by changing existing regulations.

That is they are adopting the patronising proposal by Nadine Dorries and Frank Field in their quest to undermine the right to choose, rather that through the democratic process in Parliament, where it would at least face scrutiny by MPs and the Lords.

They also want to introduce a further ban on abortion clinics giving counselling. […]

What can we do? Writing to your MP and the Department of Health might be a good start. But also if you’re able to make the Pro-choice demo in London on 9 July, that’s another way to show your support for the right to choose, trusting women [or people] to make their own decisions, based on accurate information given out by healthcare providers.



June, 25. 2008

Manchester Academy

Manchester, UK

  • I didnt sleep on the plane.
  • I didnt sleep on the train.
  • 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station is under construction
  • the people I was traveling with decided to WALK from the train station to the college… a 20 minute walk
  • its hotter than HELL here in the daytime
  • My shirt was soaked by the time I reached the sc hool, and I was exhausted.

BUT THEN WE GOT THERE. 

This school…is absolutely amazing. This is what a college should look like. This is what a college town should feel like. Its literally indescribable. Ive made so many friends already.

I love london.

There, I said it.

I could have the shittiest trip in the world and I would still love it here. So much history, so much life, so much beauty. I cannot get enough of it.

I am so incredibly humbled by having the priveledge to travel here, and lilve my life- experience life- have a life changing experience now, in the moment, in this time of my life, now.




June, 25. 2008

Manchester Academy

Manchester, UK



St. Andrew’s Cathedral

Thank god those people who say “If I ran this country…” aren’t in charge, because if they were we’d probably be back in the middle ages and have everyone who isn’t white in concentration camps.

Uneducated fucking gimps.



No comments:

Post a Comment